Residential and Commercial Real Estate Broker
Cellular : 5142674141
Fax : 5142718800
Website : www.eliterealestategroup.com
Louis Bohème - Magnificent turnkey unit, sold with many inclusions. Panoramic view of Mount Royal Park, downtown and the Quartier des Spectacles. Available quickly for the new buyer. Garage (69) and storage included. Common areas including an exercise pool with hydrotherapeutic massage jets, 24-hour security post, cameras throughout the building, Place-des-Arts metro station within the building. Direct access to the Boul De Maisonneuve bike path. Dynamic district with many cultural events, restaurants, cafés and diversified services.
Room(s) : 7 | Bedroom(s) : 2 | Bathroom(s) : 1 | Powder room(s) : 1
Louis Boheme - quick occupancy, not rented;
Condo with panoramic view of Mount Royal Park, downtown and
the Quartier des Spectacles;
Completely concrete construction with a ceiling height of 9
Living Room: Sectional Sofa, Single Seat, 2x Swivel Chairs,
Coffee Table, Rug, TV Cabinet, TV, 2x Floor Lamps, 2x Table
Lamps, Side Table, Sideboard, Curtains.
Dining Room: Dining table, 2x dining chairs, 2x floor lamp,
rug, wall art, curtains.
Kitchen: New appliances (dishwasher, oven, washer and dryer)
Bedroom: Queen bed, 2x bedside tables, 2x table lamps,
chest of drawers, floor lamp
Bathroom: new light fixtures.
* High efficiency central gas water heater
* Sprinkler system throughout the building
* Entrance hall with 24-hour caretaker and concierge service
* Entrance to the Place-des-Arts metro station adjacent to
the ground floor of the building
* Common areas secured by a camera system
* Four elevators
* Workout room & sauna
* Exercise pool with hydrotherapeutic massage jets
* Garden-terrace with outdoor seating areas
* Private lounge overlooking the garden
* 24 hour security post
- Direct access to the cycle path
- Within walking distance of neighborhoods: Old Montreal,
Latin Quarter, Plateau Mont-Royal.
Simple, quick and efficient access to anywhere in town:
- Place des Arts, Salle Wilfred-Pelletier, Club Soda,
Imperial Theater, Cabaret, Just for Laughs Festival,
Montreal International Jazz Festival and Francofolies;
- Shops on Ste-Catherine & St-Laurent streets
- Place Ville-Marie, McGill College Avenue, Complexe
Desjardins, René-Lévesque Boulevard and Sherbrooke Street:
Montreal's most important business addresses are all nearby.